Powerful tool for segmentation of customers and orders. Helps you to set up fine routing and
generate detailed reports on company and employees' work
- Grouping - when there is a main tag and a grouping field. For example, to clarify what the customer has bought,
the tag will look like: "Buy: vacuum cleaner" or "Buy: iron". This way you can avoid database clutter and
conveniently conduct analytics
- Usual - for example, to indicate the type of request: complaint, consultation, blacklist, etc.
- Related - when you select a tag, a drop-down list of additional values appears. It is convenient to build directories
or product catalogs. For example, when you select an area in the drop-down list, you will see the selection of areas
of this area, etc.
Adjustable number of fields
The user configures the fields to be displayed in the customer card - this may be one data for suppliers and quite another
for customers. As a result, the cards of the counterparty, on the one hand, will not be overloaded with free fields,
on the other - you determine how much and what information to enter
We know that you want to save time on many processes that accompany the target operator action. That's why we have thought
about and simplified every step of the operator so that he can reach his target faster. Fast search for a contact for
communication or communication analysis takes place using any data: contact number, company and name, email
For automation of work of managers with large volume of data. You can perform actions not with one contact, but with a group of contacts at once
- Association - for example, the client called you from a personal number, then from a work number and also wrote in the
messenger from the third number. In a normal system you will have three leads with different phone numbers.
In Contactise you can combine your contacts in one click and not get confused
- Tag installation and removal - for example, the operator talked to several clients and accepted orders.
He can change the tag from "Commercial Offer Agreement" to "Goods Shipping" for all orders at once. No need to open
each client's card separately and change it manually. You save time on routine and speed up the operator's work
- Contact linking - when you work with organizations, the system understands that from a single number can
call different people. Just like the fact that one person can call from different numbers. Contactise will give you a hint,
who else calls from these numbers and puts them in linked contacts for fast and easy search
Search for duplicates and similars
When working with clients, there are often duplicate contacts, requests and leads. There is confusion, which slows down the work
and distorts the analytics. It is impossible to manually control duplicates, so we have solved this problem once and for all.
Contactise.com helps you find all the duplicates, remove them or link them. Duplicates are searched by any field in the client's card
The operator immediately recognizes the client, sees the history of communication in all channels, the list of purchases, refusals, calls to support,
his opinion of the company on the social networks. Therefore, the operator precisely determines the preferences of the client and acts for sure
Tasks to the contact
When opening the client card, the operator immediately sees a list of tasks for the client, responsible for execution and status.
The operator works more efficiently and performs the service level, and the client immediately receives information and saves his time
Comments & Tags
Operators will be able to make notes about the features of customers, the prospects of the deal, difficulties in communication and everything,
that can improve service and increase sales.
Tags are a powerful tool for segmentation of customers and orders. Helps you set up a slim
routing and make detailed reports on company and employee work
- Grouping - when there is a main tag and a grouping field. For example, to clarify what the customer bought,
the tag will look like, "Buy: vacuum cleaner" or "Buy: iron". This way you can avoid database clutter and conveniently conduct analytics
- Usual - for example, to indicate the type of appeal: complaint, consultation, blacklist, etc.
- Related - when you select a tag, a drop-down list of additional values appears. It is convenient to build directories or
product catalogues. For example, if you select an area in the drop-down list, you will see a selection of areas of that area, etc.
Limits on access to contact information
To ensure data security, set up access rights. Depending on the employee's area of responsibility and role in
the company you can regulate access to data. This way you can be sure that each employee only works with the information he needs
Limited actions with contact
This function provides an important principle of the company's work, when all information about the customer belongs to the company.
For example, it is up to you to decide if the employee can delete or edit the entered data. Can he only listen to his
or colleagues' records, too. When you assign an opportunity to an employee, then he will listen, when you take it away, then he can not.
It is convenience and privacy
Contact belongs to the company
- Imagine that the sales manager has gone on vacation or quit, and the client has a question to solve.
In this situation the salesman usually gives his personal number and email. But then this communication you can not control.
- Contactise provides convenient tools for fast communication with your manager, when he's at work, and with another manager who
also knows everything about the client when the personal manager is absent so that the salesman does not take or lose the client.
- For example, if the client always conveniently contacts the personal manager without listening to the general IVR, hanging in line,
not passing the secretary, he has no reason to ask for a personal number.
- When the client has moved to another stage, Contactise will automatically connect it to support rather than sales manager.
This is your client, not the sales manager's. And you decide with whom on business processes he should talk at this stage.
- It's just as convenient to work with mail. If the manager is sick or on vacation, Contactise picks up mail from all the boxes
of the company and hand it out to everyone who needs it.
- While John's on vacation, we've assigned this client to Peter. And it's Peter who gets these letters in the mail.
And then the access was taken away, and Peter no longer receives the letters as if they hadn't come to him